After a decently long time, I am back here with a post - This is basically about two books which I would recommend for someone who is looking for a casual reading..I myself started reading these two books on a visit to a book store and intend to buy a copy of, at least the 2nd one.
1) Family Planning by Karan Mahajan - Sample this excerpt - an exchange between father (Rakesh) and teen-aged son (Arjun), in which Rakesh tries to explain why Arjun was circumcised.
1) Family Planning by Karan Mahajan - Sample this excerpt - an exchange between father (Rakesh) and teen-aged son (Arjun), in which Rakesh tries to explain why Arjun was circumcised.
“What’s circumcised?”
“You know, your penis.”
“I hate you,” said Arjun.
“What?”
“I hate you,” Arjun said, now nearly in tears. “Is this what a son needs to hear from his father? A judgment of the size of his penis? Hello, son, your penis is not regular-sized or good-sized or normal-sized, but instead, your penis is circumcised?”
2) The Bad Dog's Diary: A Year in the Life of Blake: Lover... Fighter... Dog by Martin Howard -
A must read for all dog lover's. Even the dog haters can read this, u know - I am sure you will like it.
If any of you find a e-book version of either of these two books - please please mail it over to me....
PS - If you want to see a kickass funny video check this out.
Signed and Sealed by John Galt.
A must read for all dog lover's. Even the dog haters can read this, u know - I am sure you will like it.
If any of you find a e-book version of either of these two books - please please mail it over to me....
PS - If you want to see a kickass funny video check this out.
Signed and Sealed by John Galt.
0 feedback:
Post a Comment