No one reads my blog [:)] - Even if they read, they do not comment – I have even allowed anonymous commenting – still no response – Even spammers have decided to give my blog a slip . Out of the 10 odd comments made on my blog, 7 are probably by me - it is almost like I am conversing with myself - how pathetic is that [:(]. If no one is reading the public blog, then I might as well stop writing here and continue with my own personal diary and maybe later, it will follow the footsteps of Anne Frank and get published as “The Diary of John Galt” (btw, that’s me). I am sad and have a good mind to just stop posting here…
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 feedback:
Hmm..totally sympathise :)
I have a complaint too- how come you never reply to the comments that ppl leave.
@ Sakshi
No complaints against you though :) - in fact yours is justified - but I have redeemed myself - go back and check - each and every comment has been responded by me :)....
@ DC
Well, Sholay is indeed one of my favourite movies and I love that scene too :P...(u must have deciphered which 'khadey khadey drama' scene I am referring to)... and also as they say Life is all but a stage, isn't it? (slightly modifying Monsieur Shakespeare's line to escape copyright infringement)
@ Chatterbox
Shayonee, is that you? Finally I have a sympathizer :)...
Oh yes yes,it is me indeed!
How did you figure?NUJS blogs?Oh,I wanted to be anonymous so badly :(
@ Chatterbox
Kiddo, you forget that I have already graduated from the school in which you are still studying :) ... It's a wee difficult to remain anonymous from me... NUJS, Bhopal, mannerism - well it wasn't difficult to figure out...plus there was one more thing - your 'name' is actually mentioned somewhere - btw, good writing, girl - every time I read posts of more and more people, realization dawns on how shitty my writing is .. but its ok, I'll survive :P
Yeah I know.I finally mentioned my name when my rather anonymous blog featured on NUJS Blogs.
Writing?You mean ranting?whining?
I should change the name to whine box.
Man are you crazy!!!!!!!!!!! YOU Have got 5 comments (6 now including mine)in a single blog entry. Now stop whining and keep posting...........I like your blog
Post a Comment