When you are at the autumn of your life, what would make you feel that you have had a great and satisfying life so far? For me, I would consider my life well spent, if people around me retain at least the same affection for me as they have now, forty years down the line. Cause at the end of it, that is all that matters. One dialogue from the film – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button goes like this – “Would you still love me if I were old and saggy?” I say- in Beatles lingo, and this goes out to the people who REALLY matter to me and for whom I matter even a tiny bit,
“Will you still need me
Will you still feed me
When I'm sixty four?”


2 feedback:
Hmm... We’ll see that 30 years down the line.. Hope gmail still retains this id (given how infrequently it is used)
Post a Comment