Me and female friend and her husband run into each other at a crossing
Female Friend – Hey, how are you? Have been thinking of introducing you to my husband for such a long time…. John, this is my husband… Husband, this is John Galt….
Husband – Hi
Me – Hi.
A long pause……..
Me – So, you are her husband…
Husband – Ya.. that’s what I thought…..
Another pause………, female friend starts fidgeting…
Husband – So, you are the guy she keeps talking about, all the time?
Me – [thinking, – “No, freaking idea, but why lose the opportunity?”] Ya, even I thought so
Husband – *thinking* - Did she date this guy? Bloody fucker, I get compared to him all the time…
Me - *thinking* - How did she end up with this dork? Are her parents blind? No doubt, I hate arranged marriage…
Female Friend – So, John – come, let’s go to some restaurant and chat over dinner…
Me *thinking* - Why bother?
Husband - *thinking* - Why bother?
Me – *saying* - Sure, I’ll be glad to, plus you people owe me a treat anyways…
Husband - *saying* - Great! And I know this brilliant rest-o-bar… we’ll have a superb time there….
We three go and sit. Dinner ordered. Meaningless conversation is on. Meanwhile, Female Friend gets call from some colleague and has to leave, but asks us to continue…
As soon as she leaves, Me and Husband order proper Hard Drinks….
4 drinks down…
Husband – You bloody keep away off my wife (hic) … I am sure you bother her all the time that she talks about you so much (hic).
Me – You, fucker (hic), hurt her in any way and I will shred you to pieces.
8 drinks down
Husband – Hey man (hic hic hic) Remember, I warned you sometime back about something, I don’t remember what I said, but am sorry if I hurt you… You are a (hic hic) greaaaat guy
Me – Ya dude (hic hic hic hic) Even I did not mean what I said, I am sure even you are doing a good job.
Both – She is a good girl, Nah, A Brilliant girl… This was such nice conversation, Let the two of us meet up more often…….
Signed and Sealed by John Galt..
1 feedback:
:O
Post a Comment