

I want to write a sonnet or at least a cento; set it into a solemn and melancholy tune, learn how to play the guitar; sit in a vast empty space resting my back against a Baobab tree- maybe on the edge of a crevice (possibly, the Grand Canyon) at dawn or dusk - facing the expanse and sing it aloud - all the while listening closely to the echo emanating from across the horizon. I want to wait for the trees and sky to droop down on me; embrace me and comfort me on my state of mind. I fancy a nightingale or a cuckoo to reciprocate my music by singing back in an even more poignant note. At this point of time, I desire to mellow down my voice reducing it to just a careless whisper and gape unabashedly (even to the extent of appearing lewd) at the beauty of this world and marvel at the spectacle called Life.
2 feedback:
Oh what I wouldn't give to be near those icey cold mountains! Let me inform you that the Bangalore you once knew is facing its greatest heat wave and there has been no rain and no clouds either for some days now! So I am pining for the heavy cooling of the upper Himalayas...the highlands down south are pretty low in comparison.
@ Diya
Hey why not plan a trip to the icy Himalayas ? Btw, heard that Bangalore weather is back to its cool self?
Post a Comment